War Related Illness and Injury Study Center
- FOR VETERANS: Airborne Hazards Concerns: Information for Veterans
- FOR PROVIDERS: VA Environmental Health Registry Programs and Evaluations for Veterans: What Do Providers Need to Know?
- WRIISC Consult FAQs
VA’s Whole Health/Healthy Living
These fact sheets provide useful information about many health concerns in a short, concise, and printable format. Please feel free to share these with your friends and family.
- Communicating With Your Health Care Providers
- How to Evaluate Health Information Found on the Internet
- How to Interpret Research
- Dealing with Chronic Pain
- Exercise to Manage Pain
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Empowering You for Better Health
For more information on general health, view our Useful Resources fact sheet.
- Airborne Hazards
- The Airborne Hazards Registry: Initial In-Person Evaluation
- Anthrax Vaccine
- Exposure to Asbestos
- Gulf War Illness for Veterans
- Information on Depleted Uranium (DU)
- Chemical and Biological Warfare Agents