War Related Illness and Injury Study Center
One of the ways that WRIISC/VA’s Health Outcomes Military Exposures (HOME) disseminates its research findings is to publish research findings in scientific peer-reviewed journals. Below is a list of publications by topic. If you have a specific question regarding one of these publications or are interested in a PDF version of the article, please contact the the WRIISC nearest you.
For a complete list of VA’s PDHS publications visit the public health website.
- Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation New Dawn
- Gulf War
- Vietnam War
- Health Policy and Education
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms
- Mental Health
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Radiation/Chemical Agents/Chemistry and Biology
- Women Veterans