Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » War Related Illness and Injury Study Center » Research » Research Publications » Women Veterans
War Related Illness and Injury Study Center
- Yan GW, McAndrew L, D'Andrea EA, Lange G, Santos SL, Engel CC, Quigley KS. Self-reported stressors of National Guard women veterans before and after deployment: the relevance of interpersonal relationships.
J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Jul;28 Suppl 2:S549-55. *
- McAndrew, L. M., Napolitano, M. A., Albrecht, A., Farrell, N. C., Marcus, B. H., & Whiteley, J. A. (2009). When, why and for whom there is a relationship between physical activity and menopause symptoms.
Maturitas, 64(2), 119-125. doi:10.1016/j.maturitas.2009.08.009
- Cypel Y, Kang H. (2008). Mortality patterns among women Vietnam-era veterans: Results of a retrospective study.
Ann Epidemiol;18:244-252. *
- Kang HK, Mahan CM, Lee KY, Magee CA, Mather SH, Matanoski G. (2000). Pregnancy outcomes among U.S. women Vietnam veterans.
Am J Ind Med;38:447–454. *
- Kang HK, Mahan CM, Lee KY, Magee CA, Selvin S. (2000). Prevalence of gynecological cancers among female Vietnam veterans.
J Occup Environ Med;42:1121–1127. *
- Dalager NA, Kang HK, Thomas TL. (1995). Cancer mortality patterns among women who served in the military: the Vietnam experience.
J Occup Med;37:298–305.*
- Thomas TL, Kang HK, Dalager NA. (1991). Mortality among women Vietnam veterans, 1973–1987.
Am J Epi;134:973–980.*
*Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.